Grand View Health is a leader in the healthcare community, recently earned 'A' Grade for Patient Safety from The Leapfrog Group. Located in Upper Bucks County, Grand View Health is a well-established, independent hospital offering a full range of health care services. Our employees enjoy the best of both worlds by working for a top-ranked hospital in a collaborative, community environment. Grand View Health: Recognized for excellence, chosen for caring.
The Hospitalist is responsible for providing quality care for Grand View Health patients which fall under the physician's field of training, including but not limited to diagnosis, treatment, coordination of care, preventive care and health maintenance to all patients. In addition, the Physician is responsible for promoting the GVH mission, vision, and values as well as collaboratively work with team members at all levels to achieve them. They must be cognizant of, and comply with, all GVH policies and procedures, as well as pertinent state and federal regulations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Master's Degree required
Doctorate Degree preferred
Unrestricted license to practice medicine in PA
Residency completion in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to listen to others. , required
- Demonstrated written communication skills, required
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills, required
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills, required
- Possesses familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), required
- Quickly troublseshoots and resolves problems,
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
Physician – Licensed, Upon hire, required