Grand View Health is a leader in the healthcare community. Recently earned 'A' Grade for Patient Safety from The Leapfrog Group. Located in Upper Bucks County, Grand View Health is a well-established, independent hospital offering a full range of health care services. Our employees enjoy the best of both worlds by working for a top-ranked hospital in a collaborative, community environment. Grand View Health: Recognized for excellence, chosen for caring.
Under general direction of the Professional Staff, the Orderly performs a variety of duties to support the Nursing Staff in the delivery of patient care by following established policies and procedures. Demonstrates competency in skills necessary to care for pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma/GED Must be 16 years Old preferred
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to listen to others. required
- Demonstrated written communication skills required
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills required
- Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills required
- Self directed. required
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Other required